Spa Treatment Membership
$99.00 – $1,788.00
Membership Terms and Conditions:
- The membership program is a commitment of 12 months starting on the day of purchase and is subject to this Membership Policy.
you get the chance to schedule appointments for 10 sessions in a year with the freedom to select any body parts for every session.
- However, the offer cannot be combined with other promotions or existing packages.
- Furthermore, the offer is valid for one person only.
- After purchase, make an appointment by calling +1 (647) 930-0643
- Non-refundable Pre-authorized Payments. You are required to pre-authorize your monthly payments and they will be automatically deducted.
- All membership payments that have been paid are fully earned and cannot be refunded under any conditions.
- The membership is not transferable and must not be shared.
- Member benefits are limited to the duration of 30 days, after which they cannot be banked or carried forward. If a member does not use their monthly treatment, the benefits for that 30-day period are lost.
- Generally, memberships cannot be ‘frozen’ which means they must be uninterrupted and cannot be paused or placed on hold. In some exceptional cases such as sickness, pregnancy, or international travel, the account can be frozen. To be eligible for this, the membership must have been active for at least 30 days and at least one month’s membership payment must have been made. The freeze period is a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 180 days and, if no end date is specified, it will be assumed that the freeze is for the full 180-day period. On recommencing the payments, an additional charge of $50 will be imposed per month for every month that the membership was frozen.
- To request a freeze, submit a written request to The Best You.
- The membership is for a minimum of 12 months. It can be canceled in written form at least 30 days prior to the next payment date. A cancellation fee equivalent to 50% of the balance of the term will be charged.
- You must wait at least four to six weeks between each treatment.