What Information Are We Collecting?
How Do We Use Your Information?
The information we gather from you may be utilized for the following purposes:
- Personalizing your experience (your data assists us in better responding to your individual needs).
- Improving our website (we strive to improve our website offerings based on the data and feedback we receive from you).
- Enhancing customer service (your data helps us to more efficiently answer your customer service requests and support requirements).
- Managing a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- Sending out periodic emails (the email address you provide when signing up for our newsletter or submitting an inquiry may be used to
- send you data and updates regarding your product interests, in addition to occasionally receiving company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If you wish to stop receiving future emails at any time, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Do We Utilize Cookies?
We utilize cookies to recognize Users, remember their preferences, and track usage patterns on the site to offer the service needed by the User, as well as to offer other functionalities.
Your web browser offers “cookies” which, if you permit their use, store small pieces of data on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies do not contain any Personal Information about you and therefore cannot be used to identify you personally. Nevertheless, cookies help us in tracking which of our features you like best. You can choose to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser settings. Our site can still be seen even if you disable the cookie function on your browser. Nevertheless, if you disable cookies, some advanced and personalized features will not be available to you.
How Do We Safeguard Your Data?
We will not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to external parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include reliable third parties who help us in running our website, conducting our business, or providing services to you, as long as those parties agree to keep this data confidential.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may incorporate links to third-party data on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Despite this, we seek to protect the integrity our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Getting in Touch with Us.
16775 Yonge St Suite 14
Mahsa Medical Spa